This is the Privacy Statement of Carlow County Development Partnership CLG as it relates to the personal data which we process.
Carlow County Development Partnership respects the rights of users of our services and visitors to our website and is committed to protecting your privacy in accordance with Irish Data Protection legislation at all times. We will not collect or process any personal information about you without your permission or otherwise in accordance with Irish legislation.
You are not required to provide us with any personal information (or personal data) in order to use our services or our website. However, where you choose to give us personal data, via submission of an applications for services, online feedback forms or e-mail, then we will treat your personal information in accordance with our obligations as a Data Controller in that regard.
Giving us your Personal Information
Please note that where you provide us with your personal information (e.g. name, e-mail address, work address, phone and/or other contact information), through a facility provided on this website or directly to us by post, telephone or e-mail, you consent to us:
- Processing and administering your personal data to perform all necessary actions to give effect to your request or instruction; and
- Retaining a record of incoming and outgoing communications (e.g. e-mail). Information in the e-mail we receive and send will not be disclosed to any third party without the permission of the sender unless otherwise in accordance with the Data Protection legislation.
Please note that by continuing to use this website you are giving us your consent to process your personal data as outlined in this Statement. Your consent is also provided to any successor or assignee of Carlow County Development Partnership and/or any of its businesses.
We inform all persons who submit their personal data to us of these conditions by this Privacy Statement.
Security of Data
Carlow County Development Partnership takes seriously its security obligations in respect of your personal data under the Data Protection Acts in order to prevent unauthorised access to, or alteration or destruction of personal data in our possession.
Right of Access
Where you have provided us with your personal data you have a right to be given a copy of your personal data in accordance with section 4 of the Irish Data Protection Acts, subject to certain exceptions. To request a copy of your personal data please read our Subject Access Request Policy.
Any Subject Access Request must be accompanied by a fee of €6.35. Please note the following important requirements:
- We reserve the right not to process an access request that is not accompanied by proof of identification;
- We shall not disclose your personal data unless the prescribed fee of €6.35 has been received; and
- We do not accept access requests via telephone, e-mail or text message.
Right of Rectification or Erasure
If we hold incorrect information about you, you have the right to have the data amended. To request your right to rectification and/or erasure please send your request in writing to:
The Data Protection Officer,
Carlow County Development Partnership
This request must be accompanied by:
- Proof of your name and address; and
- A description of the specific personal data you wish rectified.
If you request erasure of your personal data all your data will be erased subject to the following important notice:
- We are not required to rectify or erase your data where to do so would prevent you from meeting your contractual obligations to us or where we are required to process (including retaining) your personal data for a lawful purpose in accordance with Irish legislation.
Carlow County Development Partnership trusts that you appreciate that we respect and value your right to privacy, and that our honesty and integrity shall mean that you will continue to trust us with your personal data, knowing that we will not use it for any inappropriate purpose.